Excalibur 9-tray 26hour Timer Solid Door
Omega 9 Tray dehydrator Review: dehydrating excess tomato harvest to make sun-dried tomatoes
How to Slice Your Organic Home-Grown Tomatoes for Drying in the Omega Dehydrator
How to Make Raw Sweet Potato Chips
Quick Overview of 9-Tray Dehydrator:
- 9 large trays, 15 sq ft of drying space
- BPA free mesh drying screens included
- 26 Hour Timer
- Adjustable Thermostat 105◦F to 165◦F
- 7-inch fan, 600 watts
- 12-1/2"H x 17"W x 19"D
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.
- Color Availiable: Black, White (solid doors)
- Made in USA
- EDG - Guide To Dehydration
- 2 years (Domestic use), 1 year (Commercial use), 10 years limited warranty
9 plastic trays with BPA free mesh screens,
15 square feet of drying space, 26 hour timer,
adjustable thermostat range of 105°F to 165°F, 7" fan for excellent air circulation.
Easy to use. Includes Guide to Dehydration so you can learn how to dehydrate all types of foods.
Dehydrate fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, raise bread or make homemade yogurt. The perfect snacks for you and your guests. Excalibur's patented hyperwave technology and horizontal parallex drying removes water from food with a continuous circulation of thermostatically-controlled warm air, efficiently and user-friendly.
- Overall Dimensions:
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 19"
- Height: 12 1/2"
- Color: Black (4926TB) and White (4926TW)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: