Juicing for Beginners: The Essential Guide to Juicing Recipes and Juicing for Weight Loss
Juicing for Beginners: The Essential Guide to Juicing Recipes and Juicing for Weight Loss by Rockridge Press (Author)
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press (23 Aug. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 162315216X
- ISBN-13: 978-1623152161
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.1 x 22.9 cm
Glass half full: Drop pounds, not nutrients with the Juicing for Beginners essential guide to juicing.
Healthy eating is not just about looking good-it's about feeling good, too. But eating right and making sure that you still get your fill of vitamins is no easy task. Juicing for Beginners is your go-to guide to learn how juicing can improve your health and boost your immune system. Packed with mouthwatering recipes, Juicing for Beginners shows you how and why juicing is the only path to a vitamin-rich life.
Juicing for Beginners contains:
- 100 Tasty and Creative Recipes: quick and easy juicing recipes to prepare fruit, vegetable, and green-based juices, accompanied by the nutritional benefits of every ingredient
- Weight Loss Plans: guidelines that explain the benefits of juicing diets such as fasting, cleansing, and detoxing
- Handy Hacks: tips ranging from how to buy the right juicer to how you can combat health problems with juicing
Juicing for Beginners brings you original recipes such as: Mango Watermelon Juice, Blueberry Beet Juice, Black Cherry and Almond Juice, Ginger Beet Juice, Cool Cilantro Coconut Juice, Get-up-and-go Juice, Green Good Morning Juice, and many more!
Bottoms up! Get your fill of vitamins and minerals when you take a sip from Juicing for Beginners.
About the Author
ROCKRIDGE PRESS is a trusted voice in health and diet publishing a wide variety of lifestyle guides and cookbooks, including The New York Times best seller Paleo for Beginners, The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook, The Mediterranean Diet Plan and the Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook. Our authors take pride in publishing thoughtful, well-researched books that help readers make positive lifestyle changes and build permanent healthy habits. Headquartered in Berkeley, California, Rockridge Press is situated in the heart of one of the healthiest regions in the world, the San Francisco Bay Area.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: