Excalibur 9-tray Dehydrator, Digital 48hr Timer, Black
Omega 9 Tray dehydrator Review: dehydrating excess tomato harvest to make sun-dried tomatoes
How to Slice Your Organic Home-Grown Tomatoes for Drying in the Omega Dehydrator
How to Make Raw Sweet Potato Chips
9 plastic trays with BPA free mesh screens, 15 square feet of drying space, 48 hour digital timer with 2-time / 2-temperature setting, clear door for easy viewing of drying progress, adjustable thermostat range of 95°F to 165°F, 7" fan for excellent air circulation. Easy to use. Includes Guide to Dehydration and Preserve It Naturally so you can learn how to dehydrate all types of foods. Made in USA.
48 hour DIGITAL CONTROLLER! *NEW* Two Time, Two Temperature digital controller speeds up the drying process. After loading food onto the trays, set the dehydrator at a higher temperature for a specified period of time; and then set the dehydrator at a lower temperature for a specified period of time. The unit automatically adjusts after the 1st setting and turns off when the 2nd setting is complete.
Dehydrate fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, raise bread or make homemade yogurt. The perfect snacks for you and your guests. Excalibur's patented hyperwave technology and horizontal parallex drying removes water from food with a continuous circulation of thermostatically-controlled warm air, efficiently and user-friendly.
- 14 square feet drying area with 9 square trays
- Two stage, two temperature digital controller
- Offers 48 hour drying time (analogue timer version is 26h)
- Clear door helps monitor the drying process
- BPA free mesh drying screens and recipe book included
- Set temperatures from 35ºC to 74ºC (95ºF - 165ºF)
- 600 Watt heater with 7" fan
- Patented Parallex™ system ensures even horizontal air flow drying
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 2 years (Domestic use), 1 year (Commercial use), 5 years limited warranty
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: