Warranty Policy Omega
1 to 5 Years
- M1000, M3000 - 1 year
- OMG500 - 3 years
- Food Pro - 5 years
- O2 Juicer - 5 years
- C20C Citrus Juicer - 5 years
- C10W Citrus Juicer - 5 years
- 1000 Juicer
- 8005 Juicer
- 8003 Juicer
- Mega Mouth Juicer BMJ390
- Mega Mouth Juicer BMJ330
- VRT 330
- VRT 330HD
- VRT 350
- VRT 370
- VRT 380
- 9000 Juicer
- 8006 Juicer
- 8004 Juicer
- 4000 Juicer
- VRT 400
- B2100 Blender
- B2300/L Blender
- B2400/L Blender
- B2500/L Blender
- BL3 Series of Blenders
- BL4 Series of Blenders
- BL6 Series of Blenders
Commercial & International Warranty
- Please Contact Your Local Distributor.
- Specific parts of the equipment listed above are considered to be consumable items, and therefore NOT subject to normal warranty as stated. These items include but are not limited to: blender containers, cutting assemblies, knives, clutches, drive sockets, lids & measuring cups, dispenser bowls, stirrers, handles, lights, shelves, shelf clips, gaskets, sharpening stones, springs, knobs, dials, and decanters. In addition, some items or parts may be discontinued at the time of a warranty claim. For discontinued items or parts, Omega reserves the right to offer a reasonable equivalent of the discontinued item.
- Warranty Claims
Warranty claims can be made by calling 800-633-3401 during normal business hours between 8:30am and 5:00pm Eastern, Monday thru Friday excluding Weekends and Holidays. Emergency warranty service claims can be made after hours, weekends and holidays by dialing 800-633-3401 and following the automated prompts.
All claims must include: make, model number, serial number, proof of purchase (dated receipt), month and year of installation, authorized equipment dealer and all pertinent information supporting the claim prior to the issuance of a warranty claim number. At the time of a warranty claim, should on-site service be necessary in USA or Canada, a service company will be dispatched by The Legacy Companies to the location to facilitate repairs covering labor, parts (premium or overtime service is not included) and appropriate travel (not to exceed 2 hours or 100 miles round trip).
If during the warranty event the on-site technician determines the issue to be the result of improper installation, misuse, abuse, or requires adjustments and/or calibration, the end user will become responsible for any charges brought forth by the service company. Should on-site service not be authorized as an option for your product, an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) may be issued. The issuance of an RMA requires the end user provide adequate packaging and shipping including the cost of freight to The Legacy Companies Service Center for disposition. Should a replacement unit be necessary, it will be at the sole discretion of TLC Management and a new or refurbished unit will be provided. The cost to repair or replace the item including the cost to ship the unit back to the end user will be covered as a part of the warranty.
Products that do not fall under necessary on-site service may be subject to shipping costs back to our warranty and repair centers. At this time, Omega does not have service centers in Canada. Therefore, Canadian customers will have to pay for shipping to and from the USA for service.
- Product Returns
- Product returned to The Legacy Companies without an RMA or to its Distributors and/or Dealers under the auspices of warranty, freight damage or other issues and with the expectation of receiving a credit, replacement, and/or payment for the same without prior review and authorization of The Legacy Companies is strictly prohibited and will become the sole responsibility of the party authorizing the action.
- Warranty Exclusions
NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: The Legacy Companies is not responsible for economic loss or special, indirect or consequential including without limitation; loss or damage arising from food or product spoilage claims, whether or not on account of product failure.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not transferable or assignable and applies only to the original verified purchaser.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR SERVICE: There are no other warranties statutory, expressed, or implied, except that which is specifically found on the website. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties including implied and merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose.
IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: The Legacy Companies is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit. The Omega warranty duration is the one in the country of USAGE of the product, even if the product was purchased in another listed country with different warranty duration. The Omega warranty is VOID in case of non conformity of the purchased product with the local standards, such as voltage, frequency, power plugs, or other local technical specifications. (For example, consumer purchases a 110V product on Amazon and uses the product in a 220V country. The warranty is VOID!)
IMPROPER USAGE: The Legacy Companies assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the Owner’s Manual provided with each unit.
CONSUMABLES: This warranty does not include and is not limited to items such as; blender containers, cutting assemblies, knives, clutches, drive sockets, lids and plugs, dispenser bowls, stirrers, handles and lights, shelves, shelf clips, gaskets, door handles, and sharpening stones, knobs, dials and decanters. Visit our website for a complete listing.
ADJUSTMENTS & CALIBRATIONS: Adjustments including calibrations, leveling, tightening of fasteners, or utility connections normally associated with the original installation are the responsibility of the dealer, installer or the end user and not the responsibility of The Legacy Companies.
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: This warranty does not cover any defect due to, or resulting from, ordinary wear and tear, handling, abuse, misuse, or harsh chemical action, nor shall it extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed or altered, or modifications made by unauthorized service personnel or damage by flood, fire or other acts of God.
SHIPPING of PARTS: For North America consumers, if a product falls within the warranty period, Omega will cover the cost of the replacement part. The consumer will pay for shipping of the part.
OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA: The Omega warranty duration is the one in the country of USAGE of the product, even if the product was purchased in another listed country with different warranty duration. Please contact the local distributor or Greenfield WorldTrade. email@example.com / +1-954-202-7336. The Omega warranty is VOID in case of non conformity of the purchased product with the local standards, such as voltage, frequency, power plugs, or other local technical specifications. (For example, consumer purchases a 110V product on Amazon and uses the product in a 220V country. The warranty is VOID!) The Legacy Companies is not responsible for any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside North America and or any territories of the United States of America. At this time, Omega does not have service centers in Canada. Therefore, Canadian customers will have to pay for shipping to and from the USA for service.
- Warranty Grace Period
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase from the manufacturer. The manufacturer offers an additional six (6) months grace period for warranty coverage to allow for storage and warehousing until such product can be sold. This additional grace period does not extend the end user’s warranty coverage, but does limit total coverage to a maximum of 18 months on equipment with a one year warranty and 9 months on equipment with a 90 day warranty. Exceptions to this policy will require authorization from the Manufacturer.
- The Manufacturer reserves the exclusive right to change or modify this warranty statement or any part herein at any time and without prior notice. Visit our website for the latest information.